We know that you desire to BELONG to something bigger than yourself, beyond your every day world. We know that you long to live A LIFE THAT MATTERS – to others, and to God. There is no doubt that you want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in this world.
You are not alone! Each of us is hardwired for significance.
The Problem most of us face is:
- You crave to belong to something bigger… but you don’t know where to begin?
- You aspire to have a personal connection with those you are helping… but you don’t know anyone living in a developing nation?
- You believe every life matters and every one has a part to play… but you don’t know your part?
If that describes you, have no fear! Look no further. Now Hope is a trusted friend to lead and guide you to FIND YOUR SIGNIFICANCE.
As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. Our sole purpose is to help people in developing nations. Since 2004 we have traveled to over 40 countries, helping tens of thousands of people along the way… teaching and training leaders while meeting the practical needs in their communities.
Now Hope connects the dots for you:
- We go to the places beyond your boarders… the road less traveled, where few dare to go.
- Personally meet the people you are helping… virtually or join us on a trip.
- Discover your part to play while meeting the needs of others… we go on your behalf, Now Hope is an extension of you.
Because of your connection with Now Hope you are a vital part of our upcoming trips:
MONGOLIA: Melissa heads to Ulaanbataar, Mongolia next Thursday Oct. 18-26th. She is privileged to teach and train leaders. Additionally, she will help distribute masks – assisting women and children to breathe some of the most toxic air in the world during the winter months (due to burning rubber and coal 24/7 just to stay warm).
KENYA: Brian heads to Waithaka, Kenya Oct. 31- Nov 6th. He is honored to speak to leaders and help plant a new church!
Discover your significance with Now Hope. Become the HERO and bring help to people in developing nations.
Thank you for trusting us – we are better together!
Brian and Mel